Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need a visa to travel to _?

A: Australia requires travelers from the U.S. to obtain an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) which provides authorization to travel to and enter Australia and is electronically linked to your passport.
An ETA can be applied for online ( anytime prior to departure through their website for a $20 AUD fee. It is linked to your passport and will be checked electronically when you check-in for your flight at the airport.

Q: Are vaccinations required for this trip? 

A: Vaccinations are not required for 
No Vaccinations are required for this trip

Q: My passport is expiring soon, do I need to renew before my trip?

Q: How can I get the local currency? How much money is recommended per day?

Q: Do the accommodations have access to wifi?

Q: Should I pack light? If needed, is laundry service available?

Q: What is the customary tip for our Guide?

--------------Additional questions?-------

Q. Do I get any free time?

Q. Are basic toiletries provided?