PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR FLIGHTS UNTIL WE CONFIRM TRIP MINIMUMS HAVE BEEN MET.
ONCE YOUR TRIP REACHES ITS MINIMUM, PLEASE INPUT YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FLIGHTS INTO THIS FORM.
Once trip minimums are met, you can follow the instructions below to book your flights to/from Cuba. We have very specific arrival and departure times for your program. Please carefully read below and call us with any questions.
Arranging Flights to/from Havana Jose Marti International Airport (HAV):
- You should plan to fly into and out of Havana Jose Marti International Airport
- Arrive on the first day of the trip, preferably before 2pm.
- Arrive on the first day of the trip before 3pm. You can also arrive the day prior and we can arrange pickup and accommodation for the evening for an extra charge. Please inquire to our office at (619) 758-3030.
- Depart on the last day of the trip at any time.
*Commercial flights to Havana officially begin on 11/30/16 from the U.S. All major U.S. carriers have routes, most of which transit through Miami (MIA), Newark (EWR), New York (JFK), Atlanta (ATL), Houston (IAH) & Los Angeles (LAX).
Need help booking flights?
- Our partners at STA Travel can help you book these flights. We highly recommend booking through STA as it will provide a seamless resource for flights. Feel free to give them a call at 1-800-465-4129.
- If you book your flights through STA Travel, please complete the Cuba Travel Affidavit. STA staff will instruct you as to the proper email to send this to you after you book your flights.
- For visa arrangement: See additional information on Travel Documents and Cuba Visa
View other participants flights below by clicking on your dates: